Self Adhesive Anti-slip Tape Yellow/Black 300mmx18.3m
- To be applied to surface where there may be a safety hazard due to slipperiness either in or outdoors
- Any non-porous surface void of dust, oil, water and other contaminants
- Tape must be applied to a clean, dry, grease & dust free surface.
- Cleaning surface with Acetone will remove all contaminants without leaving a residue.
- Very smooth & high gloss surfaces should be lightly scuffed using a wet & dry abrasive pad or sand paper followed by cleaning.
- We recommend where possible to apply the tape when temperatures are above 15C.
- Remove the release paper and press firmly into position to obtain maximum benefit from the pressure sensitive adhesive.
- For best results all finished square edges should be cut and left rounded.
- Rolling over the tape with a rubber roller as it is applied will remove any entrapped air and will aid adhesion